All our Sunday services are now in-person at JPC and booking is no longer required to attend
More general information about the services can be found here.
If you are unable or prefer not to attend in person, we are still live streaming the 11am and 6:30pm services online here.
While the majorty of restrictions have been eased, we do recognise that there are still risks. We will therefore continue with the following at all services:
- Hand sanitiser provided throughout the building
- Gallery windows and some external doors will be left open to improve ventilation
- Whenever possible, post service refreshments will be served outside in the churchyard
In line with the latest government requirements, you will be asked to wear a face mask at all our services.
At our regular 11:00am and 6:30pm services, as well as at our additional Christmas services, seating will not be socially distanced. However, please still be mindful of others when choosing seats and moving about the building.
Social distancing will continue at the 9:15am service.
To help keep everyone safe, you must NOT attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. We also ask you to please observe the following measures:
- Wear a mask or face covering at the 9.15am service (unless exempt)
- Use hand sanitiser when entering the building
- Be mindful of others and maintain social distancing where possible
As of July, we have re-introduced services of Holy Communion in one kind (i.e. bread only). Those downstairs will be invited to the front to receive the bread, servers will be masked and will have sanitised their hands. Those in the galleries will be served the bread in their pews. If you are downstairs and wish to receive Communion but cannot come to the front, please indicate this to the sidesmen and bread will be brought to you.
What to expect
- Due to the need for improved ventilation, the building might be cooler or draftier than usual, so please dress accordingly
- Depending on where you are seated, you may be directed to exit through a different door to the one you entered by.
Children and Young People
There will be no children's groups at the 9.15am service, but children are welcome to join the service. Under 14s should be accompanied by an adult.
The 11am service includes groups for under 14's - Baby/Toddler Creche, Scramblers, Climbers, Explorers and Pathfinders. PLEASE DROP OFF ALL KIDS BEFORE THE SERVICE BEGINS. If you need assistance look out for Andy Gawn or ask one of the sidemen when you arrive.
If you have any questions, please call: 0191 2127400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org