IN PERSON VIEWINGS OF ONLINE SERVICES
We're Gathering Again!
We're delighted that we are able to meet together for our 10:30am morning and 6:30pm evening services. You're welcome to join us in person, especially if you're new.
We will be viewing together our online service and numbers will be limited to 40. This enables us to maintain the church building as a ‘COVID secure environment’ in line with Church of England and government regulations. For those who can't join us ‘in person’, we are still live streaming two services each Sunday.
We have to ticket the event to control numbers which is necessary to ensure social distancing - a maximum of 40 places will be available. These will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please book tickets together if you are in a household or social bubble. For example, three housemates or a couple should sign up as 3 or 2 individual tickets under one booking (add as many 'individual tickets' as required). We will not be able to seat individuals from different bookings together and you will be allocated seats on the assumption that all the individuals in the booking are from the same household or 'support bubble'. Only children over 11 should attend.
One person per household booking will be required to share their name and contact details when booking for track and trace purposes. This information will be held securely for 21 days and will only be shared with authorities if required for that purpose.
Please only sign up if you're fairly confident you will be there. If you have booked a place and later find you are unable to attend (e.g. you develop COVID-19 symptoms), please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reallocate your place to others.
You should NOT attend if you or your household have any symptoms of Covid-19. We also strongly advise that adults with a high or moderate risk from coronavirus do NOT attend.
You can book:-
Before 9am on Sunday 27th September for the morning service:- BOOK HERE
and before 5pm on Sunday 27th September for the evening service:- BOOK HERE
If you are unable to book online, you can book by calling Ramzi Adcock on 0191 212 7402.
What to expect on the day?
- Please aim to arrive 15 mins before the start of the service. It will take longer than usual to get everyone seated and we'd like to begin with a short introduction live in the church before the broadcast - so be on time!
- Entry to the building will be via the main doors facing the motorway only. You may be asked to queue outside until sidesmen are able to show you to your seats. Markers will be placed along the path to help you observe appropriate social distancing while queueing.
- Each individual or household 'bubble' will be seated 2 metres from one another.
- In line with both government and Church of England guidelines, everyone will be asked to wear a mask or face covering on entry to and when moving about the building and at all times when inside the building.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser will be provided at the church entrance and at various other points throughout the building. You will be asked to sanitise your hands as you enter the building. Please practice good hand hygiene throughout the time you're in church, and especially when using toilets.
- Toilets will be available but capacity will be very limited, so we encourage you to avoud using it if possible. There will be a queueing system in place and we ask you to clean any surface you have touched after use using the cleaning products provided.
- You will need to keep 2 metres apart from other attendees whilst in the building.
- Due to the narrow width of aisles and corridors, a one-way system will be in place for moving about the building.
- Unfortunately we are unable to have any live music or congregational singing inside. The live stream shown in church will include music as usual, but please refrain from singing along to this while in the church building.
- No refreshments will be provided, but please feel free to bring your own bottled water if you wish.
- The ESV Pew Bibles have been removed, however all Bible readings will be displayed on screen. You may also wish to bring your own to follow along.
- You will have to leave the building promptly after the service has ended without "social interaction".
You can view our risk assessment
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Andrew Shaw